2013. május 3., péntek

Tag

  • 1: Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
  • Dj Quik, Snoop Dogg, Daz Dillinger, Marc Anthony, Um Khaltoum, Khalid Abdul Rahman.
  • 2: If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
  • Some Sheiks and Princess.
  • 3: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
  • About medical...
  • 4: What do you think about most?
  • Future
  • 5: Ever had a poem or song written about you?
  • Yes, poem
  • 6: Do you have any strange phobias?
  • Yes, I do. Egoremansialiquiddomiphobia
  • 7: What’s your religion?
  • I know its a bit strange, but Muslim/Christian.
  • 8: If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
  • Walking,Shopping, Eating, Drinking Tea, Smoking Sheesha.
  • 9: Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
  • Prince and the Revolution.
  • 10: What was the last lie you told?
  • Yes, I am fine...
  • 11: Do you believe in karma?
  • Yes.
  • 12: What does your URL mean?
  • Absolutly Myself :) Am Princess...
  • 13: What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
  • weakness: emotions  strength: helpful.
  • 14: Who is your celebrity crush?
  • SECRET :)
  • 15: How do you vent your anger?
  • Shouting...
  • 16: Do you have a collection of anything?
  • pff...earrings maybe :) I love them. I want more and more :)
  • 17: Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
  • Not really. I ll work n it...
  • 18: What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
  • Hate: Disco music. Love: My Cat Azraq´s voice :) He is sooo cute.
  • 19: What’s your biggest “what if”?
  • If I ll be rich...:) I ll buy my Dreamhouse and I ll travel around the world with my Family.
  • 20: Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
  • Yes. Ghost of course. Aliens also:) But I love them :) Am crazy...I Know.
  • 21: Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
  • Am in my Bed...so pillows around me :)))
  • 22: Smell the air. What do you smell?
  • Spicy Candle...
  • 23: What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
  • School....Hospital...Funeral...
  • 24: Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
  • Marc Anthony, but I only love his voice...
  • 25: To you, what is the meaning of life?
  • Make your dreams comes true.
  • 26: Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
  • No.No.
  • 27: What was the last movie you saw?
  • Practical Magic. My fav :)
  • 28: What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
  • Appendix...
  • 29: Do you have any obsessions right now?
  • Earrings :))))) and cheddar cheese snack :)
  • 30: Ever had a rumor spread about you?
  • Yes. At the High School...
  • 31: Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
  • First yes....but after I thinking and maybe No :)
  • 32: What is your astrological sign?
  • Saggitarius.
  • 33: What’s the last thing you purchased?
  • 2 Earrings :))) and Sea Spray from Lush...
  • 34: Love or lust?
  • Love
  • 35: In a relationship?
  • Love
  • 36: How many relationships have you had?
  • Secret...
  • 37: What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
  • My brilliant personality :)))) I just try to act normal:)
  • 38: Where is your best friend?
  • At home...
  • 39: What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
  • Watched movie at home...
  • 40: Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
  • Aha...yes.
  • 41: You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
  • I ll help for the dog.
  • 42: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
  • I ll tell for my Family and for my Love...and  try to be with them and enjoy my last days...and yes, I ll be sad and I think afraid too, but I have to accept what Allah wants.
  • 43: What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
  • Marc Anthony - Da La Vuelta
  • 44: In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
  • Chemistry.
  • 45: How can I win your heart?
  • Love Me...and make me feel good.
  • 46: Can insanity bring on more creativity?
  • Sometimes...
  • 47: What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
  • I broke up with somebody, who I didnt love...and I gave him chance to be happy with somebody else, who loves him better than me.
  • 48: What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
  • I dont know...Actually I hate this question. Bullshit :)
  • 49: Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
  • Arithmia...and Blood.
  • 50: Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
  • Black, Turqiose, Lavender, Emerald Green, Baby Pink.
  • 51: What is your current desktop picture?
  • Turkish Tea....
  • 52: If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
  • Nobody...really. I am Muslim but not a Terrorist :))
  • 53: What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
  • pff...maybe about sexual questions...I hate to talk about it.
  • 54: You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
  • Invisibility.
  • 55: You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
  • When I met with my Love...
  • 56: You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
  • My Grandma Dead.
  • 57: You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
  • Pff...Can I have a BAND pls?! :)))) just joke... E.G. maybe...or Mariah Carey...am not lesbian...just like her voice...thats all.
  • 58: You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
  • Saudi Arabia.
  • 59: Ever been on a plane?
  • Yes.
  • 60: Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
  • Kim Kardashian.
  • Shanna Moakler.
  • Beyonce.
  • Linda Király
  • Iggy Azalea.
 
 
 
 
 
( nah ennyi lenne, és bocs, ha szar az angolom, de én nem tanulom hivatalosan, csak úgy magamtól )Nah Puszi 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése